Saturday, October 29, 2005

A word of introduction


So, here I am writing this blog. I've decided to share myself to the world. And I chose the beginning of the weekend as the best time to start :) I had a rough week, so I'd need a rest. Some people say that you cannot work efficiently unless you provide yourself a good dose of relax and comfort:) I'm going to get very emotional here, so I warn you:D Well, as a sophisticated creature, as me will concentrate on her feelings and experiences. Of course it won't be on regular basis because of my college and other obligations. But I hope you'll like it. So...let me show you the world in my eyes...:)

3 Comments:

Blogger x said...

I feel that I'm going to write in polish here - you're too good :P

I would like to write emotional on my blog, but some guests don't know about my crush ;D Co I don't want to make my feeling too popular. I'll visit you regularly :*

11:58 pm  
Blogger Satine said...

heh, that's not true, but of course you can write in whichever language you choose:) Thank you for everything, you don't have to name the object of your adoration,just express the feeling:*

12:00 am  
Blogger x said...

my feeling = lust! :D No, not only :P "Crush" is the best list of feelings that I feel now :D Heh "feelings that I feel" ;)

12:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home