Sunday, October 30, 2005

The lonely waiting for....?


So that finally happened...I mean I am more aware of the whole situation now. Last night came the serious breakdown. How can I wait and wait for something that don't neccessarily has to come? My angel is coming back soon, but not to me. I let him go once and now I don't know how to bring him back...I feel like a feather lying on the ground and being dried up by the rays of time. Will it leave me out of the affection? This lonely waiting....?

4 Comments:

Blogger x said...

I don't know what to say :( [hug] You know that you can count on me :* I hope that everything will go well :D

8:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, that I love you :*

9:56 am  
Blogger x said...

See :D Everybody loves you :*

1:52 pm  
Blogger Satine said...

Thank you all very much, I love you too :D

2:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home