Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween? Or...HELLoween....:P


I'd never thought I'm gonna spend Halloween without the traditional Nemrod Party ;( It's terrible! It was the only day in year when I could draw a spiderweb on my face, I mean, come on! Jarek, you've disappointed me, how could you ?? :D
Nah, seriously, I am also very confused because of the thing that happened last night. Misiaczku, sweetie, I am so sorry for letting you down...I didn't want that to happen, especially after everything I said about keeping secrets and respecting the other person and all this now-seems-to-be bullshit. I hope that one day you'll understand that I didn't mean it and you will think about me in a better way. Please....don't hold nothing against me. :*

1 Comments:

Blogger x said...

Yes, helloween :D Last year I was running in school dressed up as a witch :D Prist almost didn't die when he sow me ]:-D Mwahahaha ...

6:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home