Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Nuits de Ręve

"Follow me where time escapes from reality. Can you feel the loneliness burning in my heart? I'd need my Angel to teach me again to fly. Come to me and save me, heal my broken wings, close your eyes and kiss me, 'cause tonight is the night of dreams and your crystal eyes could drive me to the light..."

Last night a had a marvellous dream. It was so real that when I woke up I couldn't believe this sad reality...I dreamed about my angel coming back and coming back to me :( I wish this could come true, but I doubt it.

I sometimes wonder, how does this happen that some people are so meant to be together and nothing could part them, and the others have to fight so hard to make it work, that most of the time they're not strong enough to achieve it. And I'm beginning to feel that way, unfortunately. Because of such dreams I can't later face the day, knowing that this wasn't real...it was just created by my imagination. It hurts a lot :(
But, either way, it was worth dreaming :D:D

1 Comments:

Blogger x said...

:D I would like to have such a good dreams. My are nightmears, but not with vampires or zombies. They just show me my inside which I don't want to know :(

Maybe it'll sound cruel but some people just aren't ment to be togetger. I hope that everything will go well. Go and kick his ass if don't want to come back to you ;) :*

7:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home