Sunday, November 06, 2005

We fade to gray...



One man on a lonely platform, one case sitting by his side. Two eyes staring cold and silent Show fear as he turns to hide.
Feel the rain like an English summer, feel the notes from a distant song. Stepping out from a back shop poster wishing life wouldn't be so dull. We fade to gray....

Since I haven't been writing for couple of days, I apologise:) But I had a lot of things to do, concerning my college and simply didn't have time.
Well, a friend told me not to let system get me down...I try but it just seems to have something over me...and as the effect I end up feeling like this thing in the picture. Ahh I hate it!!!
14 days....two weeks....and this anxiety. I hope things will change. That HE will change. It's all I want. You can't live long without air, right?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you remember me... ?? see you soon in Toronto
*lawya*

8:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home