Thursday, November 10, 2005

Some rays of light finally appeared



There's so many thoughts running through my mind at the moment...I sometimes wonder if it will always be like that. I found out some information I simply cannot figure out...whether it might come true or not...only time will tell. I don't want to think about it right now. But at times like this, with all this affection focused on one man, who cannot really comprehend the situation, I lose my force to carry on. On the other hand I feel some protection from unknown position. Maybe the angels do exist...

Anyway...I'm going to Toronto for the weekend to find some peace of mind and to digest what is happening. I can see the world in more positive aspect, however my experience has taught me that not everything is as it seems. Let's hope things won't get worse. Actually, can it be any worse??

1 Comments:

Blogger x said...

I also wonder who I'll be in future. I don't wonna know. The vision is too depresive :( too sad ...

Fight for him :*

Yeah - I'm your Guardian Angel ;P

6:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home