Saturday, November 19, 2005

Ethearal Existence



Why bleeding is breathing?
You're hiding underneath the smoke in the room, try
Bleeding is believing, I saw you crawling on the floor,
Try, I used to...


There comes a time for everybody, when the existence becomes just unbearable. This is exactly how I feel right now. Not only my personal problems are overwhelming, but it appears that I'm living in a circle that is very devious toward me. How can you judge somebody's deeds, having no proof of them and whatsoever, not having talked to the person concerned?? I just cannot comprehend that kind of behaviour. It's like being deceived... All these events have led me to this and now I feel like smoke.I wish I could just vanish in the air, join the atmosphere and be out of all this shit that's been going on....A friend is a really tricky and misleading word :(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gówno uderzyło w wentylator...

4:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home