Monday, December 04, 2006

..:Come cover me like silver tears again:..


You were blessed by a different kind of inner view....
And as I open the blinds in my mind I'm believing...
Cos on you my tattoo will be bleeding and the name will stain...

It's been a while since my last post...I feel like this was a huge void...like nothing happened during that time. And in a sense it was, both emotional and artistic, however I'm over it now, ready to write again.

Today was a good day...it's not a coincidence I chose this day to write. Many things changed, some new things were revealed and others just came into the picture totally out of the blue. I understood something important: that I should always trust my instincts. It's the one reliable thing I can count on basically. Ideal, gallant man does not exist, men always lie in order to accomplish their goals (mostly to take advantage of you, or so I've experienced), and - what's I guess the most disgusting- they lie to people they consider friends.

I'm glad things with Maddy are back to normal, though. I missed her a lot.

Another very positive thing to mention is Saper :D Yeah, strange as it may seem, one freshman in my college turned out to be extremely nice, funny and actually knows that MUM is not a name of new clothing design :) Brett, I guess thanks are in order:* And S (from now on I'll be referring to you as S) thanks for the talk...you're a great guy, let's hope you won't fit into the description above :)

Anyway...I'm as happy as can be at the moment. I mean I've mastered being numb to perfection and I think it starts to pay off...good...just as expected.

Besides, I can always admire Wentworth, right?:D I think that the story with Michael is repeating itself...Maddy, you chose the bad time to make up :P When we see each other at the weekend...you'll wish you've never called me in the first place :D

Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering.

BIG :* TO ALL MY FRIENDS

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for nice words :)
I wont be like other men (as you mentioned)...I'm not like that...promise.By the way who said that Mum is not a name of new clothing design?? :>
What else...I must say that generally you look like happy person...I always see banana on your face :) :) :) ANd when I talk with you, even if I have bad mood, suddenly it is better...strange :P
You sent me your positive energy Yin (or Yang....i don't recognise them :P)
So...hold yourself xD
Kiss ;*

10:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

poczuwam się do obowiązku aby sie odezwać w końcu buziak jest też dla mnie :D
and I always see banana on your face too :D

baj de łej dla kolegi wyżej
Yin - Girl
Yang - Boy
get it now? ;)

9:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha
Maddy - that's me! :D

9:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:D

5:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy new year Gosiaczku:):*:*:*
Brian

10:05 am  
Blogger garbear said...

Hey.
Thanks for checking out my blog. I really appreciate it.
I stopped doing it because people weren't going on it.
I guess I should go full speed again into it again?

I like your blog and the pictures, and the poetry and song lyrics you post. You are right. Music is power..

Music is what makes movies, in my opinion..
What about movies without a soundtrack? The silence is a soundtrack in itself...

4:52 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we want a brand new post!
:)

10:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home