Friday, August 25, 2006

..::The rumour has it::..















You don't understand when I'm attempting to explain,

because you know it all and I guess things will never change...

I'm letting go of you...and me, we're through...

I am really sick and tired of this...I've had it. How long is this going to take? It's just so depressing hearing all these strange things about me over and over again...who makes them up? And for what purpose? Aaaargh, I'm sick with anger! It's not the thing that I lost my friend, my beloved, my reputation...it's the question that's been bothering me from some time now:Why these stupid little people can't just make me a favour and leave me alone?Mhm?! Am I THAT interesting? I hardly think so...you talk to somebody, you have a nice chat...and then, all of the sudden everything's not right. You never know what hits you. And before you know it, everybody knows things that are completely untrue. It's like playing in Chinese whispers all the time. The best you can do is to stop talking at all! It's mad! I have to get away from this sick community...the sooner, the better.

You think that everybody's the same...I don't think that anybody's like you.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

O_O I cannot belive that! It's so cruel! How they can do such things! They must be jaleous of you ... You're pretty, inteligent, with charisma ... And they're loosers with no character at all. It must be very hard for you, I hope it'll finnish as soon as it's possible :*

12:36 am  
Blogger Satine said...

thank you Tash:* It's sweet of you to say so...it will end, as soon as I'll learn not to give a damn:)

12:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosiek I hope it will end soon:* but I will tell you something! people will always talking untrue things of other people and we will not change it! I know how it is like because where I live people know more about me than I!believe me! the best solution is not to pay attention on it or kill all the people who are telling all of this shit:PP kiss! Brian:) hugs:*

5:14 pm  
Blogger x said...

I prefer the second version ]:-D

7:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home