Thursday, August 10, 2006

...BLINDED BY THE LIGHTS


Lights are blinding my eyes...people pushing by...I'm walking off into the night...


I think it's about time I wrote about my trip to Dublin. It took me a few days to gather my thoughts and here I am. It's really difficult to explain how it felt when I was there. I felt so many emotions, so much tension, I could almost sense the spirit of the city. I felt there at home, which is rather unusual cause I completely lack the sense of direction. But I didn't get lost...not once. The city itself is very beautiful, right after you get used to funny smells here and there. The litter on the street is also a big problem, but the closer to the city centre, the cleaner it is. When I arrived there...I was in shock! My brother put me to a cab and I sat on the LEFT side, it was extraordinary. But it was at night when I fully understood the true nature of this city. Thanks to Marta and Lukas(:D) who took me out to those amazing places...heh the thing with Kieran and the pullover :D It's remarkable and I won't forget it. So thank you guys so much:****
During these unforgettable nights I felt on top of the world.
I can't forget the things I have from there...the clothes&books...ZaMeK, I'm forever grateful:* You are the best:D:D
I really miss being there...walking from Manor Hall to Spar and back to buy cigarettes:P Heh..lovely:) I hope I'll come back there someday:)
But for the time being: FOKIN OJLYND ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosiek my darling:*:*:* I am so grateful that you finally visited Chachi and you had so wonderful and unforgettable time. I know that it was so important for you as an Island an English- maniac:) Now you can see how it really looks and I think you are fullfilled! I am very happy with you:* and hope to see you soon:* forever yours-Brian!kiss&hugs:*

10:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhh fock!I did it twice!sorry:) it obviously happens only me:PP BRian

10:49 pm  
Blogger Satine said...

Aaahh Brian you're amazing:D Thanks awfully for wonderful comment, which I haven't received from you for a while:) I wish you were here already...but it's just 3 weeks left and we will see each other:) Till then, Lots of love&kisses!!!! Fock :P

9:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you'll ever need a "hotel boy" take me with you :D

12:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home