Thursday, March 23, 2006

..:Instant Correlation:..


A friend in needs a friend indeed...
A friend with weed is better
A friend in needs a friend indeed...
My Japanese is better!
Take the pain, spin it sideways...


Who would have thought that such primitive, completely undignified emotion as jealousy will overwhelm all of my senses? But it did and I feel as if I were a ticking bomb ready to explode any time. I am aware that it's wrong and shouldn't be happening but I'm just a human and sometimes it's impossible to suppress this anger. I feel really bad. Hopefully it'll pass as quick as it has begun.
I'm going to Toronto to make things straight and I think I'll be back serene. Right now Brian, my sweet prince, is singing to my ears and it really soothes me. How I wish the pure morning could come and clense my soul...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

siedzę jak taki głąb i nie wiem co napisać. Wiesz jak jest i wiesz kim dla mnie jesteś :*

p.s. nowa płyta Placebo wymiata

3:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home