Tuesday, December 27, 2005

See you at the bitter end...

Everytime we're intercepted, feels more like suicide. Slow and sad, come in silence, arise a bitter mine. I love to see you run around and I can see you now running to me, arms wide out. Come on and reach inside...

As someone once said, there's always going to be a total shit time. Well, that is much of a truth, actually. Nevertheless, the least you can do is to immune yourself to this. And just as I thought I was getting there, another shit hit the fan! Ugh...it's just like fighting the invisible enemy. How on Earth am I going to learn how to control my emotions, curb all the anger that sometimes just burst out of nowhere?? And what's the worst of it...I act totally inanely. Consequently, I cannot simply admit my mistakes and the circle closes. But on the other hand...I'm not theonly one who needs to apologise...I hope we meet somewhere...so see you at the bitter end


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

znowu pierwszaaaa aaa lucky me ;) byle nie za szybko ten gorzki koniec :) jeszcze wiele przed nami. buziole :*

10:44 pm  
Blogger x said...

Niewidzialny wróg ... skad ja to znam? :> Life sucks, a jeśli komuś wydaje sie, ze jesty inaczej, to jest w fazie "chwilowej ułudy" ;)

3:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

życie=sinusoida; raz jestesmy na górze raz na dole... tylko o co konkretniej chodzi?

ps.mam nadziezje że sie świetnie teraz bawisz na sylwestrze! :D

9:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home