Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year 2006 Everyone!!!!!


Ahh...another year has come:) I'm thinking about what it will bring along. Maybe my life will turn totally upside down, maybe nothing will change...we'll see:)
Uh..I had this great plan to spend my New Year's Eve with my brother who came back from Ireland, our friends and Brian. But unfortunately she( YES, Brian is a girl:D) broke her foot(?!) in three places during our Blitzkrieg in the woods:( So I had no choice but to stay with her and welcome New Year in ElblÄ…g. It was really great! We watched some movies, got lusky from Martini:D and played dice till 3 am :D Yeah...there's no need for great parties just to spend an adorable evening in good company:) Brian, THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING :*:*

6 Comments:

Blogger Satine said...

My dearest friends, I wanted to wish you all the joy and happiness that you could dream for yourselves...let the world be at your feet! I love you all very much:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*

8:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's me BRIAN!!! and I'm very glad that I spent that night with YOU my dear!!!It was unforgettable night and spent very important person in my life:*:*:*:* thank YOU for that:*:*hugs

10:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It should be WITH after second SPENT!!!sorry:D:*

10:55 pm  
Blogger x said...

Happy that you enjoyed your New Year's Eve :* I was siting at home waching "Skandalista Larry Flint" ;D

7:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hard - Fi "Move on now". siedze w radiu i slucham i slucham i slucham.... bosko

4:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:*
just for luck and as a reminder;)
..aaand maybe just to say,that i'm still alive:)
hope you miss me;P

2:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home