Sunday, July 16, 2006

...MUSIC IS POWER...




Uh oh....






2 the best, most amazing nights in my whole life...but even that doesn't sum it up. Open'er was something more than just a festival. It opened me...in so many ways that now I think I'm capable of all these things I didn't think I ever would be! It's incredible how the atmosphere, your solitude and the MUSIC itself affect you. First came Placebo...with their melancholic and sensual tunes, Brian's marvellous vocals and lyrics...I understood "Special Needs" for the first time...on that concert. And when they played "Running up that hill" as encore...I was just blown away.
Next there was Franz Ferdinand...ahhh where to even begin with Franz? Guys were totally amazing, the audience went completely crazy during "Take me out", Alex had some breathing problems, but everything turned out just fine:)
And Sigur Rós...Jesus, it was the first time I've ever listened to this band and what I saw and heard just swept me off my feet! It was like a trip to a wonderland. You just laid down and closed your eyes...the music simply flew through you...I would never experience anything like this...ever again. And I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to go there and feel all these emotions...Thank you Chachi:* I owe you.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lalalalalala :)

1:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo man, are we going to meet during the no location event or so - let's say on wednesday - "under-sky-cinema" shows promise...

5:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"And Sigur Ros...Jesus" ciagle słucham, słucham i nie moge sie nasłuchać. Wczoraj padał deszcz jak wracałam, a w głowie brzmiała Hoppipola. Jak kiedys będzie padać musimy się wybrać na skakanie po kałużach. Bużka
seeta tonight!

2:41 pm  
Blogger Satine said...

koniecznie:D Co prawda, nie mamy szans z zorganizowana grupą gdzie srednia wieku wynosi 60 ale damy rade :D

5:05 pm  
Blogger Satine said...

koniecznie:D Co prawda, nie mamy szans z zorganizowana grupą gdzie srednia wieku wynosi 60 ale damy rade :D

5:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home