Monday, September 04, 2006

Summer moved on...


Just

Wake me up

When September ends...







The summer ends...again and I get this familiar feeling of uneasiness, as if I was protected during this season. I have switch to working mode...again and start trying to wake up at 5 am like I normally do during the academic year. But it's more than that. I've noticed that all my attitude has changed. I guess I won't be feeling that relaxed or happy in a long time. Plus, I've been to Ireland this summer and it really made my holiday. And now I feel like I'm left with nothing.
Of course I can't forget about my dissertation...which awaits me in June. This is going to be a helluva challenge :D No, seriously I've no idea how to write it, really. I hope in time that will change...otherwise I won't be able to carry out my plans.
Uhh...although I love autumn, I really love this melancholic aura but I hate when summer ends. Now it's September, which means I have to do 45 hours of teaching practice :( I can't say I'm looking forward to it...if I could just go to sleep and wake up in October, that'll be great...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

On one hand I am very grateful that I will meet all my friens again, but on the other, I do not like autum and the worst is when it rains:/:/ and another aspect_ we need to come back to school! and I feel that this year will be vary hard:/:/ but we will see!! soon will be at home and everything will be ok:) kiss and hugs!!
BRIAN

4:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosiak, dzieki za te wakacje, wsparcie, piwkowanie, Nemroda, Sigur Ros, Makowo, "przygarnięcie kropka" w trudnych chwilach, Twoją Mamę, Gazelę, Dołek, boisko szkolne, Nikitę, rady/porady/narady, zupę z kapusty, arbuza, papierosa na balkonie, Monster Munch, internet, koszulki z Dublina, koktajle owocowe, uratowanie mojego telefonu, wyrozumiałość i8 milion inch rzeczy, których pewnie zapomniałam. Buziaaa

1:38 pm  
Blogger Satine said...

AAaaaaaah *_* I am so touched by this:D Mesiak, ja tez Ci dziekuje, to byly niezapomniane wakacje...jak teraz czytam to cale zestawienie to normalnie az mnie cos w srodku....lupie :P Bede czesto wracac pamiecia do tych chwil, ale oczywiscie zapomnialas o "malym śmierdzioszku", MCW ktory nie okazal sie Depeche'm i rozmowie u ciebie w domu nad ranem:) Naprawde dzieki za wszystko:* lawja :*

1:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nosz kuwa.... wiedziałam!!!! :)

1:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo dude,
matko na samo hasło dissertation mam shiver
wiesz że RH już nie ma w RC... - smutek żal nostalgia...
pozdro
XXX
brett

10:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosiak do kurki siwej czemu sie nie odzywasz?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ja jego... daj znać!

12:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home